Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lugang Café at MOA

Been planning for such a long time to try this resto coz I heard good reviews for the food, interior & the ambiance.

I was surprised to find that they have branched out in MOA. Yehey! I don't have to travel all the way to Greenhills just to experience their mouthwatering food.

With so much choices that all looks yummy, we settled for these:

Pork Xiao Long Bao ( i love! its bitin!hahaha)


Beef Pepper Rice ( i love it being so peppery w/o that "umay" factor)


3 Cup Chicken ( i love the marriage of flavors)


Fried Porkchop (taste like the chicken chops from serenitea)


Can i just say that their food taste heavenly? hahaha I love everything we ordered. The service is kinda slow though, its understandable knowing that they are always jam packed.

Will I dine here again knowing that my food will take forever to arrive? Definitely, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment